Do you like this blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Little quiz season 4

well, I'm a little dissapointed that we don't have many participants last 3 seasons...
But now I'll play something AGAIN !!!
this will be a very quick trivia, 
DO NOT CHEAT FROM WIKIPEDIA!! USE YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE!! IT'LL TEST YOUR ANIME KNOWLEDGE!!

  1. I'm a devilishly talented butler, who is my name?
  2. I'm 1/4 yokai, who am I?
  3. I love my Butler, but maybe he love maria instead.... who am I?
  4. What do you know about Alois Trancy? 
  5. Gonna play PFP, I hate 3D girls anyway.. I'm the god of games! who am I and what anime?
  6. Who's This? the girl with blue hair (up)
well anyway, the prize will be 3 mp3 of your favorite Anime soundtrack, A free yugi oh card of your favorite anime character, So don't lose your chance to join us ,
 By the way the one that didn't win will receive a Character card too, so don't lose IT

-PLEASE TELL YOUR E-MAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR PRIZE-

3 comments:

  1. 1.Sebastian???
    2.Nura
    3.Nagi
    4.Kuroshitsuji II
    5. Kami(Keima)
    6. Wendy-chan~!!! I prefer her Edolas version though~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Sebastian
    2. Rikuo Nura
    3. Nagi
    4. He's from Kuroshitsuji :D
    5. -
    6. Wendy! Fairy Tail (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hetalia: Axis Powers - America