Do you like this blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

An Exam Without Eraser..

it was Friday and i was having my last subject of the end-term test.
my eraser was in my parent's room and i ended up forgetting it because of my half-asleep condition. I realized that i forgot my eraser as the teacher reminded to not borrow each other's stationary during the test. i do my test very very carefully, i can't make just a single mistake remembering the fact that i left my eraser. time passed very slowly in that room. when i finished all the problems, it was only an half hour left, but i got really bored. so i drew my test paper without thinking anything. i was in a good mood until i realized that i left my eraser. my drawing is also finished half-way. i was like 'are you kidding me?' and i know i have that annoying wtf face on me. and then, that half-hour past and i collect my test paper with a drawing on it. i don't care about it anymore, just lets see who's lucky enough to get the drawing of an awesome girl /:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hetalia: Axis Powers - America